Denise Horan, principal of Integrated Management & Sales Consulting presents a seminar “Remote Selling Skills”. The program is designed for business professionals who want to learn the ins and outs to effective and productive remote selling. During these unprecedented times, face-to-face sales are no longer an option. Learning how to be able to sell remotely is an art that you can master. Come and learn about this interesting topic. The following is a list of highlights included in this seminar:
- The pros and cons of remote selling
- How to master the art of building strong, lasting relationships online
- Using educational group events as a selling strategy
- Specific online tools and functionalities to utilize for ultimate productivity
- Conversational marketing and the benefits of it
This seminar provides you with thought-provoking ideas on how to improve your skill set to ace remote selling and specific online tools you can leverage to increase productivity and sales; contributing to success in the workplace.